Zappiti Mini 4K HDR
In this case, size does not matter. 4K, HDR playback yet compact enough to fit behind flat panels or in other tight spots for multi-room enjoyment. The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR is totally passively cooled thanks to its fully metal housing and ventilation holes and does not use a fan for ultimate quiet experience !
Size does not matter
Yes , the little box can do almost everything !
Zappiti 4K HDR Series.
The Best Movie Watching Experience Ever.
Zappiti designs and manufactures only professional grade Video Management Systems; delivering the highest quality, outstanding performance, and best possible user experience.
All of the Zappiti products are designed to provide our end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, in stunning 4K, High Definition resolution. The award winning Zappiti devices are being successfully used to improve the movie watching experience, in residential and commercial environments all over the globe. The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard for home entertainment. It supports the majority of digital audio and video formats, including the most modern HEVC video codec with one billion colors (10-Bit color encoding), all modern 3D video standards with 3D subtitles, and features HDMI 2.0a, 4K 60p, HDR, DTS:X for the best possible home theater experience.
Zappiti HDR Range Comparison
Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5.
Forget expensive outboard video processors… with Zappiti, you're living the video dream! The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR incorporates Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5 technology, which offers outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, more contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the improved image of your display! 3D also offers greater image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
With this new feature, your picture quality on Blu-ray ISO and SD content can be greatly improved, especially if you are using high-end 4K projector such as Sony, JVC, Epson, or if you are using dedicated scaler such a Lumagen Radiance.
The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR features a Direct Output function. This powerful feature allows you to display videos in their original resolution and frequency without scaling processing. If the resolution or frequency does not match any video standard, Zappiti automatically adapts the output video signal using the closest resolution and frequency.
Ultra HD 4K.
Zappiti Mini 4K HDR features HDMI 2.0a output to provide the best compatibility with latest UHD 4K video content such in HDR. Zappiti MagicPixel upscales your video files up to UHD (3840x2160) into 4x times Full HD! The high-quality upgrade dramatically improves video image quality.
HDR > SDR
If you don't own an Ultra HD 4K display, don't worry! Zappiti Magic Pixel converts Ultra HD video content into extremely high-quality 1080p uncompressed 4:4:4 video to enjoy 4K content on Full HD 1080p displays. This process increases the resolution by about 30% compared with Blu-ray on a 1080p TV. In addition, the HDR is perfectly converted into SDR with BT.2020 to BT.709 conversion (3D LUT) for perfect color grading. With Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5, the benefits of 4K are not restricted to large screen sizes.
DVD, Blu-ray & UHD Menus Support
Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the additional contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and extras, bookmarks, etc. This feature is compatible with both ISO and BDMV (DVD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D and UHD). If you do not want to display the menus, you can start a movie immediately without trailers or warnings. The seamless branching is also supported for perfect gapless playback on director cut editions.
The amazing new Zappiti Duo 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard in Media Center with an astonishing GUI, 3D effects, motion design, reflections and optional, beautiful skins. Zappiti settings allow you to enable/disable some visual features such as top movie covers (Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, etc...), and light effects.
Several graphical templates are available (classic or silver*). *The silver template is sold in option.
Hi-Quality Backlit RC.
Easily control the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR media player with the IR remote control (accessory included). You can also control the player using a wireless mouse or keyboard (not supplied). In addition, the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR can be controlled by the leading brands of universal remote controls such as ProControl, RTI, Control4 or Logitech Harmony.
Direct access & shortcut buttons.
Switch instantly from one application to another (Zappiti or Explorer) using the direct access buttons: image ratio, 3D, subtitles, audio tracks, repeat mode ...
Zappiti lets you share musics, from Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod) to your Zappiti Mini 4K HDR using Airplay. Simply tap the AirPlay icon on your Apple device and share the latest musics to your Zappiti. Convenient built-in controls appear on your iPhone in apps, on the Lock screen, and in Control Center — so you can easily play, pause, fast-forward, rewind, and adjust the volume on your TV or AV receiver.
The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR is totally passively cooled thanks to its fully metal housing and ventilation holes and does not use a fan for ultimate quiet experience !
HEVC / H.265.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is HEVC / H.265 compatible. This new compression format is the successor to H.264. This codec reduces file size by 50%.
Easily and quickly connect external SATA HDDs to the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR with fast connexion (up to 6 Gbit/s in SATA III). The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR is capable of supporting up to 16TB hard drives; the equivalent of about 300 Blu-rays on a single hard disk. And as it is possible to exchange hard drives, you have no capacity limit! With the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR, you no longer have to worry about storage problems.
Hard drive not included.
Zappiti Real Cinema.
Cinema movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps), but most video or Blu-ray files are recorded at 23.976 fps. Today, many multimedia players output a video signal at 24,000 Hz. However, this conversion generates problems of stuttering, in particular on video projectors. Zappiti Real Cinema technology maintains the original frame rate of the file, whether in 23.976 fps or 24,000 fps until the final display in order to enjoy the same fluidity as in the cinema and preserve the original integrity of the work displayed. On the other hand, thanks to autoframerate, the player automatically switches to the correct output frequency depending on the frame rate of the file, namely: 23.976 Hz, 24 Hz, 50 Hz and 59.94 Hz (60 Hz) depending on the type of file being played.
Enjoy all your 3D BD ISO and 3D MKV MVC movies files in true Full HD quality when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
10-Bit & REC.2020.
Enjoy an extended color range with the REC.2020 format (much broader color space than traditional video) and an increased number of shades (1024 levels instead of 256 levels per primary color) support for 10-bit color encoding format. The gradients will offer increased nuances; with colors more realistic and vibrant! And if your TV allows it, you can even use 12-bit output for even more subtle nuances.
With the power of the Realtek processor and Zappiti apps, enjoy true multitasking. Imagine: you can watch a movie during the indexing of TV shows and the files are transferred via Zappiti Explorer at the same time! You can also cancel copying of a particular file in the list of files being transferred using the current task window. And since Zappiti apps are active simultaneously in the background, you can instantly switch between them.
Zappiti products have been specially designed to operate in high-end installations and integrations: multi-level security locking, IP and IR control codes for Control4, Crestron, ProControl, RTI, Pronto, Logitech Harmony, Middle Atlantic rack panel, discrete codes ON / OFF and even a Zappiti API for high-end custom integrations.
With HDR (High Dynamic Range) support, the Zappiti Mini 4K will offer you images of striking realism by perfectly restoring all the richness and variations of light intensity of the HDR content with much more contrast and dynamics than with traditional video content.
Enjoy the most amazing multichannel audio formats included Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD in 5.1 or 7.1, and even DTS:X and Dolby Atmos®, two revolutionary new audio technologies that transport you into the story with moving audio that flows all around you with breathtaking realism. These new audio systems create powerful, realistic audio by introducing two important concepts to cinema sound: audio objects and overhead speakers.
High speed network playback.
With the next-generation Gigabit Ethernet bus, data rates are at peak levels: up to 400 Mb/s in HEVC file playback. That is 7 times the bitrate of the Blu-ray format and 3 times the throughput of the 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray format!
* Only in SMB with an internal hard drive in the right rack using SATA III.
Supporting almost all video and audio formats, codecs and file containers, including all modern video standards such as HDMI 2.0a, Ultra HD 4K, HDR, 3D subtitles and HEVC / H.265 (up to 10-Bit), the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard. The all new Zappiti Mini 4K HDR is equipped with a SATA connector for external HDD (up to 16 TB) and offers powerful Wi-Fi 5G and Ethernet gigabit network capability. The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR is compatible with most audio and video formats such as ISO Blu-ray and UHD (with Menu support), M2TS, MKV (2D and 3D), home theater audio (Dolby Atmos or DTS:X) and high-resolution lossless audio files up to 32 Bit. This media player is also compatible with the latest Zappiti applications : Zappiti Video, Zappiti Explorer and Zappiti Music.
A universal media player.
● Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5: Enjoy outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, increased contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the image of your display! 3D also offers better image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
● HDR: Display your HDR video content, while also providing increased dynamic range on your HDR display (TV/projector).
● HDR Conversion: Convert your HDR video content into SDR to display it on your 1080p TV or projector.
● 10/12-Bit: Enjoy powerful 10/12-bit YUV hardware decoding for professional-quality video display and benefit from increased nuances.
● REC. 2020: Enjoy a wider color space for more saturated and richer colors.
● 4K 50/60p: Display your 4K 50p or 60p video content in 3840x2160p at 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
● Real Cinema: Advanced auto framerate detection compatible with all video frequencies (23.976 / 24 / 29.97 / 30 / 50 / 59.94 / 60 Hz).
● Up-Scaling 4K: Display your videos with an ultra-high quality upscaling Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160 and 4096x2160).
● 3D Video Support: Enjoy all your 3D movies files (3D BD ISO, MKV 3D MVC) in true Full HD quality (Frame Packing) when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
● Network Player: Connect your Zappiti on your local network and enjoy your content from a PC/MAC or a NAS via SMB.
● SMB Server: Access the contents located on the internal hard drive of the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR (or a connected hard drive) from a computer connected via local network.
● MKV Player: Playback SD, HD and UHD video content in MKV and other modern video file containers and formats, including top quality HEVC/H.265 video codec with very high bit-rates > 400 Mbp/s.
● BD / UHD ISO: Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the additional contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and extras, bookmarks, etc. with seamless branching support.
● SATA connector: Easily and quickly connect external SATA HDD (up to 16 TB).
● USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices.
● Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF optical audio output, audio / video analog output (can be used as headphones output), HDMI 2.0a (Deep Color, xvYCC, 12 bits, and CEC).
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream up to 11.2.4, downmix stereo.
● Hi-Res Music Playback: Playback Hi-Res Audio quality (up to 24-bit / 192 kHz) music files in various formats (FLAC 2.0 and 5.1, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio APE, DTS, AC3, etc).
● Many shortcuts and advanced playback features:
- 1-9: direct playback access to 10 - 90%.
- Cursor left and right: 1 min rewind and forward.
- P+/-: 10s rewind and forward.
- Cursor down and up: Fast rewind and forward (up to x32).
● Playback memory: Resume playback from the last position.
● Backlit Remote Control: High quality remote control with many direct access and shortcuts with backlit buttons. Descrete codes for universal remote control and advanced functions to control the audio volume of your TV or AV receiver.
● Bluetooth 4.0: Connect your wireless devices via Bluetooth such as joysticks, headphones, connected speakers ...
● Keyboard & mouse: Connect a keyboard and computer mouse to control third-party apps and more convenient text entry in Zappiti apps.
● File management system: copy, cut, past (multitasking), delete, rename.
● Zappiti Video Control: Control your Zappiti player with the virtual remote control via your tablet or smartphone.
● Open GUI: Add apps shortcuts to the home page.
● Chipset: Realtek RTD1295.
● CPU: ARM® Cortex® CA53 x4 (Quad Core).
● GPU: Mali™-T820 MP3 (3 Core) (equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450) - DirectX 11.1, OpenGLES 3.1, OpenGL 1.2, FP, ASTC, Renderscript. 4x Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA).
● Operating System: 64-Bit.
● DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
● Cache: 1 MB L2.
● RAM: 2 GB DDR4.
● NAN eMMC: 8 GB (5.0).
● Connectors: HDMI 2.0a (HDCP 2.2, TX/RX, CEC, Deep Color, 12 bits, xvYCC, MHL 3.0), 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, audio / video analog output (both analog and digital outputs are active at the same time), S/PDIF optical digital audio output (Toslink), LAN Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s), Wi-Fi 5G, SD / MMC card reader, AC connector, AC button On/Off (at the back), LED display on front panel controlled with RC.
● SATA connector: Easily and quickly connect external SATA HDD (up to 16 TB pre formated HDD) to the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR with fast connexion (up to 6 Gbit/s in SATA III).
● Media sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SD/SDHC/MMC), PC and NAS in local network SMB, other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
● Internet navigator: Connect a computer mouse and keyboard to browse Internet as on a computer.
● DLNA Server: MiniDLNA Server (OpenWRT).
● SMB Client/Server: Zappiti Share, OpenWRT.
● FTP Client/Server: Transfer your files using FTP protocol (OpenWRT).
● Video codecs: HEVC, H.265, x265 (up to Main10 Level 6.1 High 60p in 4K), MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264/x.264 (up to 60p in Full HD and 24p/20 Mbps in 4K), FLV, AVS, XVID, DIVX (from version 4), Sorenson Spark L70, VP9 HW (up to 4K 60p) ; ultra high bitrate support (up to 400 Mbit/s in HEVC 4K).
● Video file formats: UHD ISO, 3D BD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MKV 3D, MK3D, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, MPEG, MPE, MPG, TS, TP, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WebM, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, RMVB, RM, DAT, VOB, 3GP, FLV, DAT, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive).
● Video output flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p, Ultra HD (3840x2160) and 4K (4096x2160). Up to 4K 60p. Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz ouput).
● Audio Codecs: AC-3 / Dolby Digital, EAC3, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS:X, MPEG, MP3, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, VSELP, FLAC (2.0 and 5.1), AAC, AAC-LC, HEAAC, HE-AAC v2, AMR-NB, OGG (Ogg/Vorbis), RA_COOK, LPCM, PCM, ADPCM, FLA, MQA; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 24-bit / 192 kHz).
● Zappiti Music: Album cover thumbnail support (internal and folder.jpg), folder playback (including sub folders), random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title, favorites and excludes, playlists creation and management. Control the music playback using Zappiti Music Control app for smartphone or tablet (Android/iOS) without the need of TV. Musical slideshow for live concerts or display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover (via Zappiti Explorer).
● AirPlay: Zappiti lets you share musics, from Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod) to your Zappiti Mini 4K HDR using Airplay. Simply tap the AirPlay icon on your Apple device and share the latest musics to your Zappiti. Convenient built-in controls appear on your iPhone in apps, on the Lock screen, and in Control Center — so you can easily play, pause, fast-forward, rewind, and adjust the volume on your TV or AV receiver.
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream, downmix stereo (DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos).
● Force SD Audio: In SPDIF output, multichanel HD audio formats are donwmixed in Dolby Digital or DTS (if Core) or stereo (if not core). Note: Only HDMI can support HD audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD.
● Subtitle formats: SRT (Subrip / external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (sous-station alpha / MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), SMI (Sami), IDX, PGS (UHD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS, MKV), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C).
● Subtitle options: Download subtitle option. 3D subtitles support with depth settings. Multi-coding. Multiple external subtitles. Default subtitle setup.
● 3D Hardware acceleration: OpenGL.
● Photo file formats: JPEG (hardware decoding), PNG, BMP and GIF with resolution up to 8192x8192 pixels (displayed in 1080p). Musical slideshow option with dynamic transition effects.
● Supported Formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), EXT4 (read), NTFS (read-write), MAC OS / HFS+ journaled (read-write), ExFAT (read-write).
● Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
● Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11ac, 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz. Dual band. Dual external antenna.
● Bluetooth 4.0: BT4.0
● Mirroring audio: Mirroring your smartphone or tablet device's sound on your TV, and listening your favorite songs.
● Network playback: Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (HEVC UHD files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100.
● Universal RC: Integrate seamlessly into smart home installations via ready-to-use Control4 driver, RTI driver Crestron IP codes, Logitech, Pronto, and general IP codes. Power ON and Power OFF discrete codes.
● Backlite IR remote control
● HDMI cable compatible 2.0 with braided sleeve and gold-plated connectors
● Ethernet cable
● IR extender cable
● SATA cable
● AC/DC Power adapter (INPUT: 100V-240V 50/60 Hz / OUTPUT: 12VDC2000mA)
● "Restore" USB Flash Drive
● Quick Install Guide
Sound Image Magazine
Winner of Product of the Year Award 2018
Zappiti 4K HDR Range (player / server)
We have watched Zappiti’s collection of movie players evolve from full-HD to Ultra High-Definition and now to delivery of High Dynamic Range too, all the while maintaining their effortless and attractive user interface which rivals the world’s most expensive server systems, yet comes together at a fraction of their price (the mid-level 4K HDR player/server is AU$550). They can be used with internal hard drives to store and serve both movies and music, and Zappiti also has available multi-bay NAS drives to provide enormous storage capacities for media which can then be served all around the home, and which can also come with a disc drive to rip your DVDs and Blu-ray straight to storage. For movie collectors, or for anyone wanting to clear their shelves of movie boxes and get things instantly accessible, we reckon Zappiti provides the most cost-effective high-quality solution available.
Sound & Vision
Top Pick Award
Zappiti 4K HDR Range
The Zappiti 4K HDR media system provides a scalable multiroom solution with very little compromise when it comes to browsing and playing back movies and music. Other solutions on the market offer similar features, but most of these require that you use a PC for playback and do most of the work to fill in the data for your collection. Also, Zappiti doesn't have the boutique prices of similar hardware solutions with a more locked-in infrastructure like Kaleidescape. I was really impressed with not only the video quality of the Zappiti players, but the system's overall ease of use, from ripping titles in my disc library to the NAS, to navigating and selecting a movie. If a multi-room digital media solution is on your shopping list and you don't want to have to rebuy your movie collection in digital-only format, Zappiti's solution is definitely worth a close look.
Zappiti 4K HDR Range
For several months now, we have been using what we can easily describe as a "Swiss knife of media player", we particularly appreciate the movie identification system but also the picture quality delivered. (...) and it is to pay tribute to the work of the developers who have succeeded in proposing an interface of use efficient and especially accessible to the majority, that we award a PJHC Gold Award to this versatile champion of the picture quality.
The Streaming Blog
Kick Ass Award
Zappiti Mini 4K HDR
The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR is a fantastic media player that has an exceptional build quality to it. The device comes with all of the connections that you could possibly need and is very simple to setup. The GUI is intuitive and well thought out, allowing the user to be able to access their content quickly and easily. The Zappiti Media Center clearly has had a lot of thought put into its design and is a great alternative to Kodi and Plex as it does not require as much setup and tweaking as they do. (...) There is one thing that is clear however and that is that the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR is not just another Android box. It doesn't pretend to be the same as other boxes on the market and the reason they are using the Android operating system is so that the user has more options available to them with the device. The Zappiti Mini 4K HDR is an outright killer media player, not an Android box that has poorly developed apps built in or re-skins of existing apps. (...) The Zappiti media player is intended for those that want a seriously high quality media player that is both simple to use and feature rich.
Zappiti 4K HDR Range
HDL Award. 5/5 stars
In conclusion, while the new Zappiti range takes on the overall design of the previous range, the 3 new media players of the Zappiti 4K HDR range go much further than their predecessors with improved video and sound quality; perfect auto-framerate, increased performance, many new features, and broader connectivity. The media players also offer reliable performance, a tablet app, programmable backlit remote control and a remarkably simple and intuitive media center with movie cover system. The Zappiti 4K HDR is the ultimate choice for anyone wishing to enjoy the best of multimedia!
Zappiti 4K HDR Range
These media players are distinguished by a high-quality finish, efficient passive cooling, a cloud database storage service and full connectivity with Bluetooth support for headphone, joystick connection gaming and remote controls. All the advantages of the devices can only be appreciated after a long period of use, but their obvious advantages include:
- Reproduction of all popular codecs and containers
- Auto-framerate output according to the frequency of the video being played (from 23.976 Hz to 60 Hz)
- Amazing performance and stability of the proprietary software
- Wide range of supported file formats
- Server functions
- Remote control with learning functions
- Supports all USB devices, including webcams
- USB 3.0 and USB Type-C porta
161 x 100 x 27.5 mm
NET weight with antena: 400g
NET weight with giftbox: 870g
Country of origin
Software development: France
Graphic interface and design: France
Firmware development: China
Parts and mounting: China
RoHS, CE, FCC
Température : 10~30°C
Humidité : 30%~70%
Overall Power <5W (Without HDD)
Standby Power <0.02W
Rack mount front pannel
Middle Atlantic AFACE
12V DC 2000mA
“REALLY A GREAT PRODUCT ! ALL MY 4K HDR MOVIES AND 24-BIT MUSIC IN ONCE PLACE, AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH AMAZING QUALITY FOR SOUND AND YOUR VIEWING EXPERIENCE !! ++++++"
“PURCHASED THE ZAPPITI MINI 4K HDR AND WOW, WHAT A RESULT! RESEARCHED MANY PLAYERS ONLINE VIA YOUTUBE AND OTHER FORUMS AND BLOGS. FINALLY SETTLED ON THE ZAPPITI BASED QUALITY AND EASE OF USE. DIRECT OUTPUT FEATURE IS EXCELLENT ALLOWING MATERIAL TO BE PLAYED AS INTENDED BY CREATORS. GREAT MOTION, NATURAL COLOURS, EASY TO USE AND A SUPERB DATABASE OF INFORMATION THE PLAYER CAN PULL DOWN ON ALMOST EVERY MOVIE THAT I WATCHED. FOR ALL THE FILE TYPES IN CAN PLAY, WITH SUCH EASE AND WITHOUT A FUSS, IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY I PAID. CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICES A FEW TIMES FOR GUIDANCE ON USE AND THEY ANSWERED EVERY CALL AND EMAIL. ZAPPITI DEVELOPMENT TEAM CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK!"